Monday, May 4, 2009

Advocacy Project: Health IT Puzzle

Hi Webgroup!

So I had a little bit of trouble trying to find an interactive game that would spark your interest in Health Care Information Technology but didn't have to much luck finding anything...I then just decided to make a crossword search, guessing that a few college students may still do these so it would seem like the best alternative idea with a topic that is a bit difficult to develop an interactive game.

This will be just like any other crossword puzzle but you will first need to read a couple articles to help you in completing this activity. After reading it you simply have to answers each question to figure out what word you must fill in.

Articles to boost you Health IT Knowledge:

Interoperabilty: The Key to the Future Health Care Systems
Defining and Delivering Interoperable Health Information Technology - Sections on Adoption, Health IT 101 and Social Benefits
Health Information Technology

Click HERE to start the puzzle.

Best of luck!

If you want to check your completed puzzle click HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Noah, this seems like a really cool idea. I clicked on the link to your crossword, but the link did not work. I hope that you can get it to work, because it sounds like a lot of fun. I am really glad that you included those extra links, because your issue is still a little confusing to me, so I feel that reading these links will be really helpful. Thanks. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would've been weird if we both had the same activity...good that didn't happen ;). I like your game, I am really bad with word puzzles so it's going take me a while to complete it. Thanks for the links, they will definitely help. It's gonna be a good challenge! Nice post.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cool idea Noah, very creative :) I like how you took a different spin on it and did something other than just find one online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Noah, I love crossword puzzles! This was a good idea, it adds a little twist having to read an article before. Good work

    ReplyDelete