Friday, April 3, 2009

Reflection: Week 9 & 10

Another two weeks have been checked off besides the fact that it was only one week of class. None the less the two weeks happened to be educational.

Week 9

In week 9 Dr. V. started to give us information on the advocacy project and what the goal of the project is. We were introduced to the very first step in our advocacy project. That included each one of us designating our advocacy project representatives. Later in the week we were then given pointers on being photographers to prepare us for the photo essay. Overall this week wasn't to busy but it did prepare us for the future.

Week 10

This week we had out of class work to do being the Dr. V. was at the AAHPERD convention. The only thing everyone really had to focus on was the photo essay. I felt that it was hard to take the photo essay to high standards if you only had a point and shoot camera. Especially one that is a couple years out of date. I knew I should have spent the extra cash on the Nikon for my first camera. Either way it was fun.

These two weeks have proven to be a little more laid back, which gets me thinking that the upcoming weeks are more than likely going to be busier.

4 comments:

  1. I agree that these last two weeks have been really laid back, so I fear that these next two weeks are really going to involve more work. I really enjoyed reading everyones photo essays, I think that that was a really cool assignment. I am really excited to see exactly what this advocacy project is. I am sure we will find out soon. See ya in class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha SO true about being a little nervous that the last 2 weeks have been so chill...but I am excited to dive into the next adventures that Dr. V. has in store for us. Especially since it will have to do with making some sort of a difference, and we CAN do that...kinda cool I feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, I feel like the next weeks are going to be busy since we had such relaxing two weeks. I hope it won't get too busy though!...nice simple post! see you in class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your right...the next few weeks are probably going to be more hectic. Even though we only had 2 classes in the last two weeks I think we got a lot out of it. It was cool to see all of the photo essays, nice post Noah.

    ReplyDelete