Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Share and Voice: eSolar



I stumbled upon this website while looking at different means to benefit the environment. This is quite amazing. I don't know if anyone has heard of this yet but for those who haven't eSolar is a solar powered base energy that uses mirror to reflect the sun ray's into a tower that uses the sun rays to boil a body of water and create steam. The steam powers a turbine and produces solar power. eSolar has been thought of and put into production by the Idealab Company.

4 comments:

  1. Another new thing I learned about today! I will definitely check out the links! I love learning about new solutions for energy needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, I also have never heard of eSolar! I would never be able to think of something like this...but I hope that the US can adopt some of these energy saving ideas in the near future;) Great find Noah. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post!
    I've never heard about eSolar before. I just checked it out. It's great! Interesting way to save energy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great post Noah. I had also never heard of eSolar before, thank you so much for sharing about this. This sounds like a really way to create alternative energy. I hope that this idea really catches on.

    ReplyDelete