Friday, February 13, 2009

Share and Voice: Environmental Answers

Take a peak at this video...got me thinking. This video really made me glad to hear that we have certain and positive answers to energy sources that are reducing fossil fuel emissions. This video gives you an idea of a number of sources that are becoming more popular day by day. More than anything I would like to see fields of wind power turbines. I don't totally agree with them being placed in open waters but if the best wind currents are in that region and it will greatly help our environment I am okay with that. I hope Siemens AG continue to bring their innovations into production. Enjoy.

Answers For The Environment


Video linked with
Siemens.

2 comments:

  1. It's nice that companies are taking steps to do environmentally friendly. The video has some beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Youtube Video! It was very interesting to hear about what we are currently trying to do to create alternative energy. I think that what China is doing very interesting. They are burning coal to produce energy. The video said that burning coal was 45% proficient, where what we normally do is only 30% proficient. I think that that is very thought provoking. Why is China making changes that are working, and we aren't??? This is something that I would love an answer to. Great job on your post!

    ReplyDelete