Thursday, April 23, 2009

Share and Voice: Do The Green Thing

Hey Everybody!

So I came across this sort of whacky/funny site that delivers short films representing ways to be greener. Some of the ideas they have are pretty clever and others are like HUH?....either way it provided me with some entertainment about being green. There are different sections to the site with a variety of videos on each section so be sure to do some searching. Check it out! Do The Green Thing

HERES MY FAVORITE! (I don't need to explain what its about)


Plug Out Boy feat. Green Monday from Green Thing on Vimeo.

Hope you guys enjoyed it!

3 comments:

  1. This is really funny, and you're right some of the ones on the website are like; huh?! I really liked the one you posted though! This was a really great find, and because I like things like this... There's an award waiting for you on my page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this video! The use of stickies is cute! Was he playing jacks or rolling dice at the end? Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! That is quite a fun way to express the need to unplug things and turn of light and power switches. Great find!

    ReplyDelete